Hello newbie here

GoldenMotor.com

wrx2bike

Oct 31, 2010
california
Hello people. I was wondering if there is a way to search for locals on this site. The subaru site I frequent has divisions by region so that you can search and talk locally with other enthusiastic people .flg.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Nah.. I think they call that something like e-harmony or match(dot) com....LOL!

No seriously, if you list your city in Cal. someone who lives around there as well may let you know, but most people on here kinda keep the personal stuff to their self, best policy now days with all the nuts out there......

Peace

Hello people. I was wondering if there is a way to search for locals on this site. The subaru site I frequent has divisions by region so that you can search and talk locally with other enthusiastic people .flg.

wrx2bike

Oct 31, 2010
california
lol ok thanks but its not about dating. Its just that its not so widley spread of a passion for lots of people out here and it be cool to organize more then just one race . like a monthly ride to the beach or something

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
lol ok thanks but its not about dating. Its just that its not so widley spread of a passion for lots of people out here and it be cool to organize more then just one race . like a monthly ride to the beach or something
Look in the http://motorbicycling.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35 Events Forum, going to be a ride in LA tomorrow close to you.

and there will be more rides down in OC soon too.

Last edited: