Hello, just joined!

GoldenMotor.com

Moose is loose

Nov 27, 2010
Harrisburg, pa
Hi, im glad i found this forum, i didnt know there was so many motorbicyclists out there! My cousin got me into this n now im into it more than he is lol. I built a mongoose impasse with a skyhawk 66cc engine with a jetted carb n custom exhaust that goes 39-40 mph. My cousin has a diamond back mb with the same engine n mods n a 32 tooth rear sprocket n we clocked him with a car at 55 mph! Also built a real nice cruiser for the neighbor with a 66cc chrome boy go fast engine. N right now im workin on a cruiser with a harbor freight 6.5 horse engine, just need to make a jackshaft n order a fuel tank n a hand throttle... As soon as i figure it out ill post pics of everything. Im guessin i cant upload pics on here with my iphone...

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. You could post your project in the DIY (non-kit) subforum and maybe get some ideas on your jackshaft. There are a few Greyhound builds in there.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Welcome to the forum. I spend my winters down near Thurmont north of Frederick, Md. We're nearly neighbors! After three posts you can upload photos. I'm running a Greyhound 79cc in a 51 Schwinn. Lots of power.
SB

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Welcome to the forum Moose is Loose, now you too can say I have 28,186 motorized bicycle friends.

The addiction you now have will only get worse or stronger, you can now pickup your first build chip / medallion.

Our 12 Traditions of Motorbicycling Anonymous

* 1. Our common welfare should come first; our adiction depends on MA unity.
* 2. For our purpose there is but one ultimate authority - our motorized bicycles, our leaders are but trusted servants, they do not govern.
* 3. The only requirement for membership is a desire to motorize our bicycles.
* 4. Each Group should be autonomous, except in matters affecting other Groups, or MA, as a whole.
* 5. Each Group has but one primary purpose--to spread the message to the addict who hasn't yet motorized his bicycle.
* 6. An MA Group ought never endorse, finance or lend the MA name to any related facility or outside enterprise, lest problems of money, property or prestige divert us from our primary purpose.
* 7. Every MA Group ought to be fully self-supporting, declining outside contributions.
* 8. Motorbicycling Anonymous should remain forever nonprofessional, but our Service Centers may employ special workers.
* 9. MA, as such, ought never be organized; but we may create forums / boards or committees directly responsible to those they serve.
* 10. MA has no opinion on outside issues; hence, the MA name ought never be drawn into public controversy.
* 11. Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; we need always maintain personal anonymity at the level of press, radio and films.
* 12. Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of our motorized bicycling addiction, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities.

Keep coming back!
Peace Crazy Horse.
usflg