My chopper has arrived.

GoldenMotor.com

brisbane_boy

Oct 26, 2008
Australia Brisbane
Hey guys, well i ordered this chopper on the weekend and got it the other day.
Its a cool bike but only 1 problem. The bottom of the forks where the axel goes isnt straight so the disc brake dosent work.
Im goin to see if there is anyway i can fix this.
Hope u like the pics.
( im not sure if i cant fix the front i might not put a motor on it)

brisbane_boy

Oct 26, 2008
Australia Brisbane
good news fellers. After about 2 hours of playing with the forks on my bike i got the disc brake lined up. Now im just tuning the brake caliper. I think i will be ordering the engine Soon. Hopefully.
(hope i didnt speak to soon!!)

smittyman

Jan 14, 2009
Lillian, TX
Wow Brisbane, that chopper is the BOMB! Where did you find that? Is that a gas tank built into the frame? Did the sprocket come mounted on the wheel? WOW!! I LIKE!
EXCELLENT CHOICE!!! YOU ROCK!

brisbane_boy

Oct 26, 2008
Australia Brisbane
hey smitty. I got the bike from a guy down in sydney. ( australia)
Naa it isnt a buitl in fuel tank but has the holes to mount a fuel tank. Yer the sprocket does come mounted onto the bak wheel.
Its also got a place where u can bolt the chain tentioner wheel.

brisbane_boy

Oct 26, 2008
Australia Brisbane
Well iv ordered a 80cc zbox. I have just been putting the bike through it paces. holding up suprizingly well.

Any tips for the new engine? runin In or better upgrades to get?
Any tips appriciated .trk

smittyman

Jan 14, 2009
Lillian, TX
The tank looks VERY cool on there, you are STYLIN...shoot the juice to the moose and turn her loose! I like your ride! Keep on Keeping on!

oylavabeer

Jan 9, 2009
Perth Australia
I got the mountain bike i bought it now the same day you bought yours but i live in WA so slow postage maybee. hope they come on monday. I ordered my motor the day before

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
nice! yeah, i got an old bike for free, and with the kit and necessary items it was close to $400!
i really love your chopper though, its a beauty. Ill have to send you a pic of my friends homebuilt chopper bike

oylavabeer

Jan 9, 2009
Perth Australia
I got the mountain bike i bought it now the same day you bought yours but i live in WA so slow postage maybee. hope they come on monday. I ordered my motor the day before
How dose the new bik compare to the old . I couldnt be more displeased with the mountain bike I bought . The pedals broke 2km point. Flat tyre due to protruding spokes. Front tube is large (this bike was meant to be made for motorising) so standard air filter wont fit and needed to weld a mount. Cranks keep falling off. Suplied dynamo blew up within 2km , lucky I had a batery powered one aswell,derailers , gears chain and controllers are verry poor quality. Came with bent rear axle. front forks wont tighten up and lets not start with the front brakes. I do like the wheels they have thick spokes. I should have saved myself $50 on a cheaper more appropriate bike from BigW and a lot of time. Im also thinking of going back to 48cc.