this any good?

GoldenMotor.com
Jan 24, 2012
letterkenny, ireland
hey guys so my current bike has called quits and have no way of keeping it, recent house fire means large clearout to move and so was planning to start with fresh engine. i was wondering if anybody on here has bought the new version super rats off bike berry,
http://www.bikeberry.com/dragon-fire-66cc-80cc-flying-horse-2-stroke-engine-kit.html
if so are they any good, would rather cut alot of stray wiring down and have a fresh engine to start with after a second hand botched repair i have at minute, also, just silly question but do you think a honda gx strimmer coil would fit it if it were to blow, looks pretty simialar?

any opinions on quality would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

Davezilla

Mar 15, 2014
San Antonio Texas
They are nice engines as far as buildup convenience and all but I've heard the ignition system is problematic as well as replacement parts harder to get, they may have improved things a bit since they came out but I'd still go with a standard China Doll engine. I'm pretty sure those horsepower numbers are a bit over rated as well.

Jan 24, 2012
letterkenny, ireland
dave not to surprised to hear about ignition problem, but looks like a chainsaw/strimmer coilpack could be fitted, might get rid of that issue, but otherwise, i would love to know if they are any good, dont mind trying to diy a different coil to fit if it blew.