hello all

GoldenMotor.com

dj.chicken1

Apr 28, 2012
australia
Hello all from the cold capital of australia been working on my bike for nearly 2 years trying to perfect it its getting there slowly whats your opinion on it ?

taffyapple

Apr 29, 2012
swindon,uk
hi there :)

yeah ive done same build and have done 2300 on mine and its looking the same... you defo need to tighten your chain up as i suspect your gettin an anoying chain rattle when of power...still looking good though mate :)

Das Chicken

Mar 22, 2012
Georgia
Your username is pretty close to mine. :/ The bike looks good! Is that tape i see on the muffler? My original muffler got a broken end cap mounting stud pretty fast. Probably because i was running 16:1 and 20:1 which meant i had to clean up the puddle of oil collecting in the end cap after almost every ride. Whats with the weird engine head? better cooling? I envy your front suspension (my bike has none), and i like the color of your bike, it matches the gas tank well. My bike is a suprisingly non-girly shade of purple with a black gas tank and muffler (gray colored engine). Speaking of mufflers, if yours breaks or is broken already...There are mufflers for sale on ebay.com. Including a pair of 3 mufflers for $45 with free shipping (in U.S. at least).

Uncle Salty

May 2, 2012
Central Mich
Welcome dj That bike ROCKS, I like nothing more than to get my yamaha warrior out on the trails for a day, even though I'm 51 a day in the dirt is a good day indeed --Uncle Salty