Ocean Pacific

GoldenMotor.com

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
The high engine mount is because this engine has centrifugal clutch.
A wide pedal crank will make it easier to mount your motor where it's supposed to be......I wonder how your bike handles with the engine 4 feet in the air......but all in all a very cool looking bike.....let us know how well it works....

Salty.shft.

Last edited:

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Looks good,maybe tuck the muffler a little but I appreciate the positioning of the thing for clearence and level carb.

junked

May 2, 2010
Mass.
Looks good,maybe tuck the muffler a little but I appreciate the positioning of the thing for clearence and level carb.
I bent the header as much as I could with heat. It's starting to flatten, so I left it as you see it.

junked

May 2, 2010
Mass.
A wide pedal crank will make it easier to mount your motor where it's supposed to be......I wonder how your bike handles with the engine 4 feet in the air......but all in all a very cool looking bike.....let us know how well it works....

Salty.shft.
The handling is fine, I weigh enough that I don't notice the higher center of gravity. Wide cranks would be good but I am trying to keep costs down.

Tim_B_172

Aug 26, 2009
Saint Joseph, MO
Nice looking bike. I'm working on a an OP myself, but my build is slow going. I want to do everything the way I want the first time so that I wont have to change much later. Plus I'm saving money for a vacation at the end of the month. Anyway, I have a question: Did you flatten the down tube to get the front engine mount around it?

cbabb

Apr 7, 2010
Zephyrhills
I had this bike not long ago. We flipped the handle bars over and it had a 50cc on it and it screamed. It was such a nice riding bike. And it was really light because it was aluminum.