The easy way to post pictures for my dumb ass

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I have been unable to use my simple method of posting from forumrunner since it don't work no more...

Can someone let me know an easy way to set this up and use, dont want to go through a bunch of crap to post a picture.

Thanks in advance...

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Try out Google Photo...you can copy public URLs from your private pictures and use them with this board's IMG-tags:

The link:

Tagged:

Forget it! It DOESN'T work here!

Last edited:

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
My cell phone camera takes pictures pictures and stores two files, one as low resolution smaller files in Kilo Bytes on the internal memory. I've never found a way to stop it. I generally take high resolution photos in Mega Byte, and I see how to choose to put on the limited internal memory or to store on the external micro flash inside the camera I added after purchasing the phone. I store it on the external as the Memory Size is larger and I don't have to keep up loading it to my PC hard drive to keep the phone from running out of memory.

That said, I just realized, I need not bother resizing the High Resolution photos to low resolution, which I have been doing.

If you do not have that option, you can do as I was recently doing up and until now. That is resize the image some how. My free already part of Window 7 Operating System is Microsoft Office Picture Manager.

If you have that or similar program you can do stuff like crop adjust color etc., but quickly I was just resizing as Large Picture, which was not so high resolution and reduced a 1 to 3 Mega Byte Photo to under 500 Kilo Bytes size which MB.com does allow.

Last edited:

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
If taking pics and replying from your phone a lot, email the pic or pics to yourself and it will ask if you wanna downsize them and make sure each pic is smaller than the max which is like 600kb or something. Then open the email save and post.

The better way is to make an account with Flickr and do it all on the desktop after uploading your photos. It is a lot easier to just copy the URL with forum code on Flickr and paste here. You select the size option for posting and it's the same size every time.