Power Fist Engines - Any Good?

GoldenMotor.com

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Give us a link to a site so can take a look. Also , when ask help here we always ask for more information is it a two stroke is it a four stroke and pictures are always extremely helpful .Give us something to work with .

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
So Princes Auto sells the brand POWER FIST.
~200cc for ~$180
Not to sure where its made, probably China.

Oh sorry Huffy, I am new at this ... 4 stroke
http://www.princessauto.com/pal/en/Horizontal/7-HP-208cc-OHV-Gas-Engine/8445405.p
http://www.princessauto.com/pal/en/Horizontal/65-HP-196cc-OHV-Gas-Engine/8088379.p
Go to www.harborfrieght.com and look at the 212cc Predator engine you'll be buying the same basic engine there and when on sale as they are all the time you'll find it for $99 its just a basic clone of the Honda GX200 only a bit more cc's now with this newer version.

Dont pay $189.00 for one of themsold under a different name would my recommendation.

MAP
reddd

mkatt4x4

Aug 30, 2013
Canada
Yeah I read about the HF 212cc engines, and for $100 is a great deal, but the shipping and handling to Canada will be $200 (from missoula to calgary ab canada via fed ex). I can just go to the Princess Auto store here and pick up a POWER FIST engine from the local store. HF doesnt have stores in Canada.

Last edited:

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Yeah I read about the HF 212cc engines, and for $100 is a great deal, but the shipping and handling to Canada will be $200 (from missoula to calgary ab canada via fed ex). I can just go to the Princess Auto store here and pick up a POWER FIST engine from the local store. HF doesnt have stores in Canada.
Dang sorry to here that, I didnt realize you weren't in the USA, my bad friend, really stinks y'all up thre have to deal with those super high shipping prices, I guess its just another way for the government to rip y'all to pay for the "free" health care....

Hope you get a good engine for your project, best wishes.

Peace, map
reddd

mkatt4x4

Aug 30, 2013
Canada
Yup, thats the brand name, they sell everything from Log Splitters, to tools.
Princess Auto might own the brand.

newfie

Oct 1, 2020
i just bought the 212cc 172.00 tax in canadian. shipping and duty kills us here in canada. apparently. .now dont quote me but these powerfist engines are acually made by honda. i haven't had it running yet putting in bycicle. post pics and let you all know how it works out. pics of bike has 49cc 4 stroke in it right now

Attachments