chopper.....er

GoldenMotor.com

bottledViolence

Jan 4, 2011
albany ny
i ended up buying an op bike cause it fit the thick brick better and i liked the shorter frame and its almost done i just have to mess with a few things and put lights on it and since ive started it ive built 2 more bikes for my friends

Attachments

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
i ended up buying an op bike cause it fit the thick brick better and i liked the shorter frame and its almost done i just have to mess with a few things and put lights on it and since ive started it ive built 2 more bikes for my friends
The bikes look great and I like the old party couch you have in the background lol....
John

bottledViolence

Jan 4, 2011
albany ny
went out for a ride a few nights ago and got about 5 miles from home and heard a crack and the engine shut off then had no compression.ended up getting a ride home and took the head off to find that one or both of the rings broke scratched up the cylinder walls took a chunk out of the piston and put some dings on the inside of the head

Attachments

bottledViolence

Jan 4, 2011
albany ny
i ended up taking the motor off the bike and turns out the bearing on the piston/rod falied and made the piston get loose and dig into the walls of the cylinder