NEW Bicycle Attachment Cool!!!

GoldenMotor.com

Ramrider77

Sep 23, 2010
Portland Oregon!!
Hey:All Check this thing Out that,that i found in my Research. I would like to have one but kind of
pricey!! Building one would be a Serious project? Would Need welder etc,but could be done!.
looked around at rafts & what not those, are expesive but there is one i found!! to get the pontoons
for i think 300$ still but you can do alot. The bike trailers arent too much?! even has a floating
trailer!!!/ land /water Pretty Darn NEAT!!!!

THANK YOU KINDLY
RIDE BUILD BE HAPPY!!!.flg.

Attachments

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
bet he wonders why its so hard to pedal up that hill((Shhhh,,there is a deer hiding under the cover on his trailer))

lol

DudeZXT

Jun 20, 2010
Lexington, KY
Like the idea, but can you imagine the drag from those paddles on the spokes during normal riding? Those look like inflatable kayaks..

That must be some bike to handle the weight of a large deer on the rear axle, too...

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Soo.....he caught a DEER while fishing? I wonder what he was using for bait?
If you look close you can see that's not a real deer, notice there's no indentation where the neck is against the edge of the trailer. That guy is stealing someone's lawn ornament. laff

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
frozen so it will last longer, liquid nitrogen,,,then u saw it into blocks and wrap it in brown paper so it will fit in the icebox at home lol