Motorized Bicycle Injuries Thread....

GoldenMotor.com

Hicksy

Jul 1, 2008
Perth, Western Australia
Men hurt in bizarre bicycle crash

September 11, 2008 09:24am

TWO men were seriously injured when their motorised biclycles collided and burst into flames.

The two men, aged 25 and 41, were travelling in the same direction in South Grafton on the New South Wales coast just after midnight when their petrol-driven bikes crashed, police said.

Flames engulfed both riders but a passer-by used a garden hose to douse the flames.

The 41-year-old man suffered extensive third degree burns and head injuries and was critically ill in hospital this morning.

The younger man suffered serious burns to a leg and cuts to his head, and was in a serious condition, police said.

stude13

May 28, 2008
north bend wa.
Re: MB Injuries Thread....

ha right, first liar never has a chance. i built a mb in alaska, took it out for a shakedown. it worked so well i kissed the handle bar. about an hour later my wife came out asking whos yelling mmelphf mmelphf. mitch

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now

It could happen.

Two drunks going home from the bar, smoking, collide, both go down and the gas lights from the cigarette. Boom.

Ride safe and sober, don't smoke around fuels and babies.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina

If it was a TV news sory, they used a roadside flare to ignite the gasoline. They did that on the chevy truck experiment after they crashed two that wouldn't ignite.

Personally I'm sure it's the republican's trying to swift boat us. ROFL...

You can put lipstick on a china girl bike ect....

ebmvegan

Jul 15, 2008
OC, Ca

I hear goggles protect you from everything.rotfl Just wear them and it's like a force field.(^)

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

Intresting...

but this is what I dont understand "Both bicycles have been seized for forensic examination." :confused:

Maybe I'll start to carry a fire extinguisher and ride with my Nomex racing suite....NOT rotfl

4wdingman

Aug 26, 2008
Coffs Harbour, Australia

hi i live in Coffs Harbour which is just 1 hour from where this happened.
It was really there own folt if there where riding on the right side of the road and had lights on this would not of happened.

DragonB

Sep 27, 2008
www.myspace.com

Men hurt in bizarre bicycle crash

September 11, 2008 09:24am

TWO men were seriously injured when their motorised biclycles collided and burst into flames.

The two men, aged 25 and 41, were travelling in the same direction in South Grafton on the New South Wales coast just after midnight when their petrol-driven bikes crashed, police said.

Flames engulfed both riders but a passer-by used a garden hose to douse the flames.

The 41-year-old man suffered extensive third degree burns and head injuries and was critically ill in hospital this morning.

The younger man suffered serious burns to a leg and cuts to his head, and was in a serious condition, police said.
Ok, 2 guys go into a bulletin thread, one reads a joke and the other one laughs so hard he falls out of his chair,

The other guy tries to help him up and hurts his back so bad he cant work anymore, so he blames the first guy for his injuries and

shoots him to death, then tracks down the moron who wrote the joke and shoots him also,

while leaving the scene of the 2nd shooting he crashes his motorized bike into an electric fence surrounding a nuclear power plant starting a meltdown

radiation pours out and kills a flock of birds flying over head, the birds fall out of the sky and into a lake, contaminating all the water,

all the people in town die from drinking the nuclear water.
so remember kids....

Motorized Bicycles can Kill. Save the world and give all your motorized bikes to me, I will destroy them for you and save the world! GEESH