Motorbicycling.com Member Map of Motorized Bicycle Enthusiasts

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Re: Motorbicycling.com Member Map

I just added myself, but I am invisible?
You are there Gearnut you just have to zoom in to socal.

Just so everyone knows there may be more then one marker, you have to zoom in more closely to the cites to see all of them. One marker may block another marker or pin whatever they are called.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

You are there Gearnut you just have to zoom in to socal.

Just so everyone knows there may be more then one marker, you have to zoom in more closely to the cites to see all of them. One marker may block another marker or pin whatever they are called.
I like to think of them as hot air balloons or lightbulbsrotfl

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO

I just tried zoom and he must be having a picnic just out side of town,,,lol

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia

I have been waiting 8 minutes for the map to reload so I can try the zoom feature.
I even reloaded the page once just in case the internet went weird.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO

I just looked at mine in zoom and wonder what is in the driveway w/out the oil spot ,on the other end of the house ,,,lol

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

This is weird. I didn't enter my address but just the zip code and it placed my ballon just a couple of blocks from my house. That's scary...big brother is indeed watching :)
Tom

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.

Mine is in the right place, I live in a box in that alley.
When I first listed just the city, it placed me downtown. I then entered my zip and it put me in Tecolote Canyon, about a 1/4mi. from my house. I then entered my street address and can see myself waving from my bedroom window.

Then I got rid of the particulars and left the marker put....pretty accurate, Big Brotherrotfl

robbdaman

May 5, 2010
SLO

Put myself on there, I'm the one guy up the coast between LA and SF. :) Odd thing is that I know there are quite a few motorbicyclists in this area. Lots of 2 stroke builds that students ride.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia

I finally got the map to load and I was able to zoom in.
I am a hermit living out in the hills way outside of town.

Last edited:

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO

Put myself on there, I'm the one guy up the coast between LA and SF. :) Odd thing is that I know there are quite a few motorbicyclists in this area. Lots of 2 stroke builds that students ride.
Are they posting on here ?,or do we need too pass out flyers so they know we are here?
r.ly.

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota

I'm sort of in. Except that I live in Minnesota (northeastern) and not Nevada. I think Ely, Nevada is a bigger place than Ely, MN. Didn't pay attention to how to edit it, now I can't find the way to do that.
SB

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona

I'm sort of in. Except that I live in Minnesota (northeastern) and not Nevada. I think Ely, Nevada is a bigger place than Ely, MN. Didn't pay attention to how to edit it, now I can't find the way to do that.
SB
I moved it SB, let me know if its in the right place. Thank You for adding yourself to our map.