Hello from Wisconsin

GoldenMotor.com

MarksA-C

Nov 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Hello everyone!

Yet another motorized bicycle builder from Wisconsin. I'm not new to motorized bicycles, buy a few already and currently working on one now but I have endless ideas for different bikes. Crank out the grinder and fire up the welder!

I'll post pics of some of my builds after the mandatory 3 postings.

Mark-
usflg

Jul 15, 2009
waukegan IL. U.S.A.
trying to get some guys together for rally in spring ,wana ride the multi-use trail by monroe over a weekend . pm me if you have any intrest . also I will soon be posting a map of southern WI rides we've done all just west of you

MarksA-C

Nov 17, 2009
Wisconsin
Well, I do believe I have made it to the 3 post mark...
Picture time!

This is my first bike, 1953 Briggs 6S.

This isn't technically my bike, but I built it for a guy down the street. Did some custom work on it. Grubee 66cc.

My current motorbike project. 3hp briggs on a modified and stretched schwinn girls bike.

This is going to be my next victim...I mean project. Going to add a 66CC 2 cycle. This has a Frame mounted headlight tank thing (Not pictures) so I'm going to add a rear mounted tank.

Mark-

Last edited:

fuzzball

Sep 5, 2009
Eagle River, Wisc.
Hello and welcome from a fellow Wiconsinite. I'm about 250 miles north of you in the lake country. Up here the MB season is fast winding down. No snow yet but temps in the teens some mornings. Get to the Milwaukee area quite often. My wife grew up there, and still has a lot of family in the area. Can't wait to see some pics of your projects. Later, Mike

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Hello and welcome from a fellow Wiconsinite. I'm about 250 miles north of you in the lake country. Up here the MB season is fast winding down. No snow yet but temps in the teens some mornings. Get to the Milwaukee area quite often. My wife grew up there, and still has a lot of family in the area. Can't wait to see some pics of your projects. Later, Mike
I can't remember where Eagle River is. I live a hundred miles inland west of Duluth and am thinking about relocating in a year to the Black River Falls area. Are you going to the Sudbury Ontario rally this coming summer? Any other riders up your way?
SB

fuzzball

Sep 5, 2009
Eagle River, Wisc.
Im almost on the border, just 20 mi. south of Michigan's UP. Black River Falls is a nice area. Lots more open then here with rolling hills and big farms. Hardly any MBs in this area, in fact only one other guy that I know of. He's into it big, has a wizzer, two smokers, and one other 4 stroke Titan I think.