New to the form

GoldenMotor.com

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
Hi everone:
I just joined the form and look forward to building a bike. I have been checking out the verious dealers for a engine kit to use for my first project. So faer i like the King web site and might go with their 80 cc. engine. Any suggestions will be appreciative.
Thanks for any help
Chuck

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
I am starting to get all my needed parts together. I hope to be able to bring it all together soon. I will take pictures and post them . I sure am looking forward to that first ride.
Chuck

brandongordon2002

Apr 26, 2009
stoney creek ontario
I love my bike, the only problem they need to improve is the chain tensioner, all i did was remove it and directly connect the chain to the motor and the sprocket then adjusted the motor and back tire accordingly.

floridaboy

Apr 25, 2009
Hudson, FL.
I picked up a Schwinn Legacy from Target the other day and will be getting the engine this Fri. I ordered a Grubee StarFire GT-II 50cc. from USA Bike Motors. This is the new slant plug engine. I have allready talked to Jim at Manic Mechanic for help and some of his custom parts. He has been very helpful answering my questions and giveing good advice for my build. Me and my boy will also be building his electra alum. bike with the same engine and custom parts from Jim at MM. Looking forward to building the two bikes and long rides.