Ridinghomies

GoldenMotor.com

RIdingHomies

May 29, 2015
Fresno,CA
Hello i am new here and live in fresno california. I now some about motor bikes considering i have one of my own. Just wondering if there are others in my are. Me and my group also have a new youtube channel. Checks us out at riding homies on youtube dnutand please subscribe. Our objective is to open the world of motor bikes for everyone else.dnut

dtv5403

May 4, 2015
USA
Its always good to shed positive light on our hobby. Welcome. There is always more to learn about these bikes, considering there are almost infinite possibilities of how to go about motorizing a bicycle. If a motor can fit somewhere in or on the frame, and some sort of drive attached between the engine and frame, and the frame can safely handle the loads from the motor and drive train, everything is mounted properly and securely, and it can stop reliably, then it can, and most likely has, been done. I myself am working on a fully custom project that involves building my own wheels and a non-kit engine, in fact the entire bike is being built from the bare frame up. Most of the parts I'm using are not standard to bicycles. I am sure that there is much I will learn along the way, and I'm looking forward to it. My point is no matter how much you think you already know, it's always good to keep yourself open to learning more.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum Homies, glad you joined us.

Searched for your channel but having trouble finding it.

What kind of bike do you ride? Cruiser, Mountain Bike? Where do you guys like to ride? We would love to hear about it here on the forum.

RIdingHomies

May 29, 2015
Fresno,CA
I ride a mountain bike, but my two other of the group ride cruisers. Thankyou for your positive reinforcement. Mostly ride onthe street but our first and only video o the channel is in a field.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy & welcome!!

I lived in Fresno from 2001 to 2005........would Marian's Mexican Restaurant still be open on Marks & Shaw? Was really good back then!