Anybody name there bike. ;) I know you did.

GoldenMotor.com

cachehiker

Jul 9, 2008
Hyde Park / Logan, UT
Guilty as charged.

Felice - The Felt F50 stealthy fast road racer
Desiree - The Soma Double Cross cyclocross and fair weather commuter
Janine - The Jamis Aurora tourer and foul weather commuter
Sophie - The GT Zaskar wicked light hardtail mountain bike
Magnolia - The Motobecane Fantom Team roustabout full suspension rig
Gertrude - The old GT Backwoods bomber hardtail that's currently in the process of being motorized.

And if you tell Janine why the touring bike is named after her, there will be **** to pay. First for me. And then for you.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Guilty as charged.

Felice - The Felt F50 stealthy fast road racer
Desiree - The Soma Double Cross cyclocross and fair weather commuter
Janine - The Jamis Aurora tourer and foul weather commuter
Sophie - The GT Zaskar wicked light hardtail mountain bike
Magnolia - The Motobecane Fantom Team roustabout full suspension rig
Gertrude - The old GT Backwoods bomber hardtail that's currently in the process of being motorized.

And if you tell Janine why the touring bike is named after her, there will be **** to pay. First for me. And then for you.
LOLOL, I hear ya.

Do you have pics posted Cachehiker? That's qwite a stable

cachehiker

Jul 9, 2008
Hyde Park / Logan, UT
Here's the first four:

Sad to say I'm a cyclist first and won't officially be a motorized bicyclist until later in the year.

The full susser is waiting on a fork rebuild before it gets taken out on the trail again and the old bomber GT did little more than collect dust for the last few years. That's why it's being set up with an Old Mountain Man rear rack and a 49cc motor for the odd commute and beer runs.

In any case, I don't plan on taking any more photos until the roads are clear and I'm through shoveling the driveway. I will of course be posting the motorized GT as soon as I get the bugs worked out. I can't wait. It will be hot!