Don't Buy Bike Parts Here !!!

GoldenMotor.com

Wheel Rush

Jun 21, 2008
If the language is posted it isn't mine, but your old enough to understand.

:eek:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 7:46 PM
Subject: Re: revolutioncycles

Hi,
I sent Revcycles, two em's trying to get the shipping time on a muffler I purchased last wednesday, I have no reply, can you help me ?

Jp
Answer;

I moved to melxico .... i will refund your payment...

**** THE USA...twice

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 2:03 PM, wrote:

Receipt ID: 2475-1465-7924-8363
An email with your order summary has been sent to
Your order is being shipped to

United States
Merchant Contact Information
Revolution Cycles LLC
[email protected]
Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit Parts 2 stroke 4 cycle kits REVOLUTIONCYCLES.US

--
& Thanks
revolutioncycles.us

Last edited:

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
I'm sorry, maybe it's just me, but the only thing I can understand from your post is your subject line.
Perhaps you could clarify?

Wheel Rush

Jun 21, 2008
Well it's this way, . . .

I ordered a muffler here, (Revolution Cycles), last week, I noticed that there was no shipping time estimated, I sent them an email, there wasn't an answer,

I sent another and still no answer then I sent one to the only other email address I could find on the site, and received the F the US I moved to Mexico,
I'll refund your money, . . and by the way thanks.

I paid using a credit card, it doesn't make you feel very good, when that happens, I thought I would tell you guys.

If this was suppose to be funny, not with a credit card it isn't !

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
ok I get it
if you do a search here for Revolution Cycles, you'll see some horror stories.
Don't you have some protection with a credit card? and he did say he was refunding your money didn't he?
sounds like you got off a lot easier than some folks.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Doesn't surprise me in the least. That guy is a class A knot head and a kook to boot.

I'd almost bet he's running...er, moving to Mexico to stay away from the law.

HT2005

Aug 23, 2008
Long Island, NY
He probably moved to mexico because he was such a crappy businessman. I know from second hand experience. My brother bought 4 kits from him a few months ago. He sent 2 kits parcel post; they took 3 weeks to get here. It had a large hole in the box and it was missing cables, the sprokets and a carburator. A few weeks later the missing parts came after a call. The second box of engines came 5 weeks after the first. He stated somewhere that this is what he does for a living; so I assume this is his only source of income. In his videos he is shown using a bicycle trailer to haul shipments off to the post office. His videos were on his ebay auctions. Judging by his videos he appears to not have a whole lot of money. My brother and I said we wouldn't use him ever again after our ordeal. I guess he couldn't afford to screw up... and he did. Something had to give; that's why he moved to mexico.

Wheel Rush

Jun 21, 2008
Pay Pal makes it almost impossible to stake a claim, I'm still hasseling through it, but I used a credit card, and now have to cancel the card and get a new one.

I did not make te transction on e-bay but at his site. I do not recall using a Pay Pal account so I do not know how I got tied in with Pay Pal.

He is also an obscene individual and has taunted me with e-mails;

I moved to melxico .... i will refund your payment...

F_ _ K THE USA...twice
& Thanks
revolutioncycles.us

---------------------------------------------------

You are now a federal felon, I find you if I have to die doing it !
A _ _ H_ le !

--------------------------------------------------------
come to puerto penasco i can make that happen for you

---------------------------------------------------------
By the way, . . .other than finding out who you are, and where I can find you, I reported your cool little company to motore bike forum, e-bay, paypal, visa, I haven't got to the FBI, yet, but I'll give it a shot.

----------------------------------------------------------
Mi nombre is Bryan Semones NADA VERGA

They will laugh at you

I am already laughing at you

You ignorant american f_cktard.

--------------------------------------------------------

Holy sh_t you are all bent ofer $19? You will die miserable and alone.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Its the principle, messing with someones credit card ain't a good thing, besides that I why should I give 19 bucks away, **** I could have given it to some poor people I know in the Phillipines who have children and no money !

On top of that my bike is sitting here without a muffler, all because you not only break the law but you don't have any respect or consideration for what is right !

------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you saying you have this guys picture on a video, is it still available ?