Quart Can Of Premixed Fuel

GoldenMotor.com

Hammond Egger

Oct 23, 2010
Tucson, AZ
I was at The Home Depot today and noticed this so I picked one up. 50:1 premixed. Shelf life of two years AFTER opening, 93 octane, synthetic oil, NO ethanol. At $20.00 a gallon I doubt that I'll use it exclusively but I'll stick one in my saddlebags in case I ever run out.

Trufuel Home

Attachments

Gator Wrestler

Jan 22, 2009
Springfield LA
Most of the auto parts stores around here sell the quart of pre-mix for $6 to $8 a can. The claim is that the shelf life is many years. After Katrina we couldn't get gas here for weeks. The roads were out too but at least you could use the fuel in a chain saw to cut up the trees that were down on your driveway.

yodar

Jul 26, 2010
Orlando Fl
I was at The Home Depot today and noticed this so I picked one up. 50:1 premixed. Shelf life of two years AFTER opening, 93 octane, synthetic oil, NO ethanol. At $20.00 a gallon I doubt that I'll use it exclusively but I'll stick one in my saddlebags in case I ever run out.

Trufuel Home
I bought one at Craftsman (SEARS) to use for my OWN premix as a reserve can in my Swedish Red-Cross medical saddlebags and the pre-mix within IS DREADFUL SWILL the engine did NOT like it at all (I hadda get rid of the fuel to make an spare gas can)

Unless you want the empty can don't buy that dreck!

yodar

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
I found this stuff at Kragen and had great proformance outta it. Ethanol free was the big sell point. But the price sux. But the cans make most excellent auxiliary gas tanks.

-Hawaii