GoldenMotor.com

VETTEROD

Jun 28, 2010
east tennessee
My first post on this site. I,m rebuilding a late 50's early 60's Firestone speed cruiser. This is a middle weight bike but I plan on using heavy duty wheels and balloon tires on the rebuild. Would this bike be acceptable for a 4-stroke project?

Thanks,
VETTEROD

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hey VETTEROD, Welcome to motorbicycling.com

I am not familiar with that bike, but from what I do know I think there is plenty of room to do a 4-stroke in frame. There is always the option of a rear mount 4-stroke.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Welcome to the forum Vetterod! There are lots of avenues to go with! Let us see a pict of the bike if you have any doubts. Feel free to ask any questions lots of folks love to help here.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
My first post on this site. I,m rebuilding a late 50's early 60's Firestone speed cruiser. This is a middle weight bike but I plan on using heavy duty wheels and balloon tires on the rebuild. Would this bike be acceptable for a 4-stroke project?

Thanks,
VETTEROD
Hi VETTEROD
Is this what your bike looks like???
firestone004.jpg

If so you have a great platform for a vast amount of possibility's if you have any questions please ask me I am known for my informative videos. My website is full of information as well drop in some time http://blowbyu.ca/
Cheers
Terry

ezdoesit

Jun 17, 2010
Michigan

Thanks,
VETTEROD
Welcome to the forum VETTEROD! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!