Hi from NY

GoldenMotor.com

imirish81

Feb 22, 2009
Southold NY
Ive been checking this site for a while and finally decided to sign up to share my project. Hit the photo section if you are interested.

imirish81

Feb 22, 2009
Southold NY
I have some pictures to post of my bike. Its a work in progress. If you are interested (and i can figure out how to post) check them out! I have since done a few cool mods and will post the pics after i take them.

jacliny

Oct 20, 2008
Ridge,New York
welcome Irish, Im from Ridge, not too far about 1/2 hour, we should get together and ride!(of course after all this snow is gone!) Beginning of may we have a weekend ride in Conn.

imirish81

Feb 22, 2009
Southold NY
alright i think i can now post some pics!! jacliny Ide love to to get together and ride. Ive been doing a lot of work on my bike the last few weeks being couped up and all. Ide love to bounce some of my ideas off a fellow motor bicycler. Also how do you get around the bogus laws in NY? anyone in NY try to register there bike in a diff state? The last thing i want is to get my bike confiscated. Ive made some unique mods on my bike and so would hate to part with it. Jacline ill send you a private message to exchange personal info.