Hello--again from Newark,DE

GoldenMotor.com

Jim D

Jul 24, 2011
Newark,DE
dance1Hi all. It's been a couple of years since finding this great site. You know- lost job, forced retirement, back surgery, ect. Thanks to a birthday greeting from the mods, I've reborn, eh, I mean re-found this forum. Thanks , mods!. Glad to be back and get my fingers dirty again on some project that my wife looks at and tells me to grow up. LOL. Jim D.

P.S. I'm also not the brightest or best computer guy either.

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome back, Jim. We warned you about these things being addictive. 2 years and your right back where you started from...wait, wasn't the lyrics from 'Welcome back Kotter'?

We're glad you've re-joined the sickness. Share some pictures of your current project.

Tom

Jim D

Jul 24, 2011
Newark,DE
I believe growing up is optional, growing old isn't. That's what I live by, anyway. You know what they say about addictions-they never really go away-right? I think that is true too. Glad to be back.

Curt, what is SB?

Jim D.

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
I believe growing up is optional, growing old isn't. That's what I live by, anyway. You know what they say about addictions-they never really go away-right? I think that is true too. Glad to be back.

Curt, what is SB?

Jim D.
SILVERBEAR............Curt