Hi from Wisconsin/Milwaukee

GoldenMotor.com

redpit76

Feb 12, 2013
milwaukee wisconsin
Hey all,

Kinda new here so I'm introducing myself. Got 2 builds under my belt so far. Did a cheep wal-mart Schwinn bike(boygofast ebay buy). Next I did a occ stingray(Grubee GT-5 kit). Funny how the 2 builds were night and day but what a **** of a learning curve on both...lol. So anyway here I am. Would love any questions, comments, or just any general feedback from y'all.

.crt. .trk

Attachments

Last edited:

Lightning Boy

Apr 19, 2014
Michigan
Welcome to the club, Red! Lots of friendly and knowledgable people here.

Greetings from across the water. I'm on the West coast of MI, where the ferry docks on the other side. :)

Nice looking bikes! Having built a kit motor cruiser and OCC chopper myself, I understand what you've put into building them. Weren't my bikes, but I put a lot of time in helping my stepdad get his together. He didn't like the upkeep, and eventually sold both.

I've since built myself a couple DIY chainsaw bikes and ride them exclusively now. Tons of fun. :D

cvlt1

redpit76

Feb 12, 2013
milwaukee wisconsin
Yeah it was interesting as it was my second build. Got tons of friends and peps that want me to build them choppers now. I do feel more confident about building them now. I REALLY look forward to see what I'll be putting out for my next builds. Pics will fallow of course.