GoldenMotor.com

Harp

Jul 3, 2008
Hello, My name is Harp.
I am working with a company that imports the 4-strokes 49cc motors and the
2 strokes 80cc and 49cc kits.
I assembled about 50+ bikes.
I have 2 sitting in my Garage.
I am looking for new ways of performance mods and found some new ways such as drilling the holes in the carb.
I have a direct fuel injected Carb on one of my 2 -strokes which has ports for 2 stage nitrous and K/n filter. We had a demo bike that I worked on for about a month and it has been radared at 70km/h.

Please feel free to ask me questions about me/bikes and I thank everyone on this website. This website seems like it has alot of kind and honest members.
Looking forward getting to know you all.

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
Hi Harp

Welcome fellow Canadian . I have a Brother who lives in Vancouver (Don) . Say Hi for me will you .rotfl

We like pictures and video here . Feel free to post as much as you can . ..... D.J.

Harp

Jul 3, 2008
Thanks for all the replys.
I am really looking forward to being a member on this site.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
hi harp and welcome to the site. sounds like you have a lot of experience and we all look forward to learning from you and hopefully you can learn a thing or to from us. its all about sharing and having fun. glad to have you with us
:ride2:

Power Ryder

Jun 14, 2008
Surrey British Columbia
welcome harp that sounds like the carb I picked up last week a direct fuel injected Carb on one of my 2 -strokes which has ports for 2 stage nitrous and K/n filter have not had time to put it on my bike yet