My Second Post

GoldenMotor.com

victorjuansantiago

Mar 30, 2009
Puerto Rico
.trk ESPECIAL THANKS TO: fairracing 31, that on my first post on the site gave me the advisor and suports that peoples need in other to continue and do not give up. As all you knows I am from Puerto Rico and my language is not english, so please forgive me if I make a mistake in the way I tries to communicate to you guys. So as I said in my firts post I have a bike that was my sons bike. The trade mark is marray a montain bake, it has ten velocity transmicion and the rims are 24. It was made in Tn. USA. I have been looking in the web and found this wonderfull page of yours and since that I have been reading yours expirances and your tips on what to do. Understanding how to post on the page have been a little confuse, I blame the language that it not mine.
The motor that i have picked until now is fron ZONA 8 and for my weight (198 lbs.) I thinks the perfect will be a 80cc. Or less you guys tells me other tips(this will be my first build) so i will be expecting yours opinions in the proyect. Thanks again, yours victorjuansantiago SALUDOS FROM PUERTO RICO, LAND OF THE SUM AND BESCHES

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hola mi amigo,

La 48cc y 80 cc tienen aproximadamente la misma velocidad máxima, pero el tiene 80 cc más baja torsión. Creo que usted estará encantado con la 80 cc. Y siempre se puede cambiar la orientación por medio de diferentes tamaños de rueda en la rueda trasera.

Aquí está traducido al español Motorbicycling.com

Translated version of http://motorbicycling.com/

Si necesita ayuda simplemente pregunta, voy a hacer lo mejor, hablo español mejor que yo pueda escribir, pero haré mi mejor. Si hay algo en el foro me puede ayudar a traducir, házmelo saber.

Echotraveler

Aug 25, 2008
Hola! yo soy de San Juan!

Hello im from San Juan!

dejame saber cuando te llegue el KIT, todos te podemos ayudar.
im sure people here will be glad to help you with your kit.