New guy

GoldenMotor.com

wheels86

Jul 14, 2013
south ogden, ut
Hey I'm new here just looking up info i don't have a kit yet but plan on getting one this weekend it will be my first i live in utah so if anybody from ut can give Some advice on having a motor bike in ut its welcomed

wheels86

Jul 14, 2013
south ogden, ut
Hey is their a store in utah that sells motor kits? And doo the police mess with people with motor bikes? Because i haven't seen no out yet with one

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Hey is their a store in utah that sells motor kits? And doo the police mess with people with motor bikes? Because i haven't seen no out yet with one

Can't help you with that........moved from there to Fresno, CA in 2001.

Good luck with your search!

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
Welcome:

I did not try to build a motor bike that would be allowed on the roads, but for art mobile covered, and also used as Off Highway Vehicle (OHV) approved (trail riding). I have not finished the art cover, but later for that.

It may be that OHV registration from my CA state DMV is easier than on road motorized bike.

I just got all the documents: title, OHV reg, and sticker to allow trail riding on designated county, state, and federal lands.

A lot of people here though like the use of transportation and OHV is not that I understand, but fun anyway.

MT

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=29678&page=13 bottom of page photos out in the woods

dnut