Moutnain Bike front shocks..

GoldenMotor.com

Beej

Jun 7, 2010
San Diego, CA
Does anyone have moutnain bike front shocks on their cruiser? Trying to figure out if and which ones would work on cruisers.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
As long as the head tube's the same length as the bike they came from they'll work.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
When shopping for a fork for your cruiser, bring your original fork with you so that you can get one with the same steerer length and diameter. Most cruisers are 1" threaded.
However, my aluminum beach cruiser has a 1 1/8" diameter headtube.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Does anyone have moutnain bike front shocks on their cruiser? Trying to figure out if and which ones would work on cruisers.
Here's my cruiser with MNT bike shocks.....quite a comfortable ride.....has the disc brake system....quite safe as well.....my bike also has the rear caliber brake....in my humble opinion there's barely a discernable difference in the ride between MNT forks and springer forks.....both work well smoothing out a bumpy road.....it all hinges on your preference for aesthetics .....I've also included a snap of my " Black Dog ".....a sprung front on a Ridgedale Cruiser so you can compare....both being cruisers..........in any case....happy building !

Salty.shft.

Attachments

Last edited: