GoldenMotor.com

Cycofast

Jun 2, 2008
Indiana
Hello everyone,

I just built my motorized bike over the last week, and I've been using this forum as a guide when the directions included in the kit became vague. Thanks to everyone who has posted here. I don't know what I would have done without you. The bike has been great so far, but my master link broke. I sent away for a few extra master links as well as a chain break because I may just end up linking the chain without a master. I can't wait until UPS delivers the new parts so I can get out and ride again. Thanks again for all of your guidance. I hope to contribute to the site with the modifications I will inevitably make to my bike.

Best,
Cycofast

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
I use the local wall-E-world , and several hardware stores.
The only thing I have ordered since the kit same was a new ten tooth sprocket from Thatsdax to go with my two new BMX chains. They work like a charm. The only failures that involved me pushing a bicycle home involved the old sprocket and chain.

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum. Lots of motorized bicycle enthusiasts here. Post a pic of your new creation. We all like to look pictures. Glad you joined us...................