Honda/titan/HS bigger gas tank

GoldenMotor.com

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
I was looking at Statons site tonight and on their rear mount chain drive with the Honda in the pic the gas tank looked huge. At 1st I thought hey this is an illusion but its not. If you look down at what others bought to go with this kit there it is A 96OZ capacity fuel tank. My eyes bugged out, Ive been looking for a bigger gas tank OEM style for months now. Im not sure of the mounting but it looks OEM then again in the pic it looks like theres a velcro strap around it, anyways monday they will be hearing from bandito. That tank will double the range for lil red!dance1

gregalman

Jul 19, 2009
Chatsworth, Ca.
Good morning,

I ran that 96 oz tank on a staton roller drive robin set up and loved it. It gave me a good 150 mile range. The only problem was after about 100 miles one of the long mounting bolts broke but I was able to replace it with one from Lowes.
Also before changing from the stock robin tank to the 96 oz I had problems with my heel hitting the stock tank if I didn't pay attention. Getting rid of the stock tank gave me more clearance to peddle.

Go for it....... the price is right too.

Greg

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Greg Im confused, this tank fits on top of a honda gx50 and it has a U molded into it for access to the spark plug and is plastic. Are we talking about the same tank? You said you had a Robin. How can your heel hit this tank if its mounted on top of a motor on a rack mount?.......did you have it mounted some where else?

gregalman

Jul 19, 2009
Chatsworth, Ca.
oopppssss, my bad. They also have a 96 oz tank that fits on top of the roller drive u bracket. Thats the one I used. The Robin's stock tank fits under the motor and was in the way.

Greg