Custom Head Badge

GoldenMotor.com

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
For the life of me I cannot recall the name of the gentleman who makes custom head badges. It seems like it was Jesusjonz or something like that. A father and son small shop producing nice work reasonably priced. Does anyone know how to contact them? The father was active a few years ago and made a very nice reproduction of an early Indian head badge for my Indian/Hiawatha tri-car. A forum friend is looking to have a badge made and I'd like to help make the connection between them. Thanks,
SB

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Thanks Tom,
That should be enough to track him down if he's still making head badges. Yes, he did do amazing work and was/is a real gentleman. If anyone contacts him, please let us know here and provide the contact information. His thread you linked to is about 4 1/2 years old... so it would be good to get some current information.
SB

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'll also try to contact him and see if I can't get him to update us on his offerings.
If I recall a member did contact him somewhat recently and reported back that he was in fact still in business.
Maybe he'll post a new thread, or bump his original in the 'Swap & Shop' section. I'd be interested in having a 'Captain America' badge made for my chopper.

Tom