Little Red For DMB

GoldenMotor.com

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
thanks baird hope your doing better. carefull jeff! if you survive, i got the [2] 1 1/4'' clamps [empi] today. also picked up some 6'' tall bars and the other pipe.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Yet another reason to be jealous of all you left-coasters...
Very nice build here guys.
You're just lucky I can't get out there to the race track to show ya'll how to back it in...
:)

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
lil' red is almost ready to go! jeff installed a catch can. but i'd call it a work of art. front brake is awsome and the rear hydro will lock it up [try that with a moped drum] sounds good. has good pick up, nice 9-10 hp with lots of torque is what i wanted and that's what i got. cant wait! thanks jeff, andy and everyone who helped, well let me get this right C.C.C./jeff built this bike twice. the second time i was around watching him rework the whole bike to haul my fat azz around the track and i cannot say enough about him going out of his way. thanks bro!

Last edited:

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
The bike is well kinda done.... Oil catch can installed, dead man kill switch installed. Big azz seat installed and little red was ready to test, I did a couple blast in the hood but had to fly low.... The bike flys... Front end gets real light.... Quick.... The bike is fun... May have to do a speed run to the beach and back via the bike path which is a block away...

Attachments

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I an still alive DMB after welding the leaking tank. I just kept the cap on tight so the fumes would not come-out, had Iceman standing by with the fire hose. Loco Lobo.... Tried the checker flag sticker... It's a no go.... You want checker flags your going to have to Win a race for em...

I think the bike is done?

Attachments

Last edited:

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I DO love the PHAT look of your bike...but...every time I look at it, I feel this need to open Photoshop and come up with something to fill that big gap between your rear wheel and the seat post...

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Took the bike out for a shake down run. Made a aluminum pulley to rope start it. Made a bracket to hold the number plate and installed the plate.

I was able to rope start it......

It's look-n good......

Attachments

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
Took the bike out for a shake down run. Made a aluminum pulley to rope start it. Made a bracket to hold the number plate and installed the plate.

I was able to rope start it......

It's look-n good......
Wow that seat has some real estate to it lol . The bike looks great and I am sure it runs as good as it looks .

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
andy i wanted to put a tractor seat on it but jeff nixxed that. it is however the biggest bicycle seat i could find. i want to cover it speedway style dennis