Greetings from Tampa Bay

GoldenMotor.com

Cornesto

Aug 28, 2012
Tampa, Fl
I am exited to see such a big community of motored bicycles! I would seldom see any motor bikes on the street here in Tampa, so to many this is non existent. But man this is addicting!

I bought my first kit from boygofast. Its a 49cc 2-stroke; quite frankly I got what I paid for, but it's still a decent engine. He's pretty good to answer questions too and was honest about quality with me. The pain in the butt is the nt card adjustment and the mysterious and random dying of the engine after a few minutes of non-stop riding @18 mph. Anywho, thats for another post. Here's my original build, and then I switched to a mountain bike frame to use the cruiser for a future reliable, daily commute, long distance 4 stroke build.

Great to join here, and I'll enjoy the criticism!

Attachments

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hello Cornesto welcome to the forum. Both your rides look great. When you get building the cruiser into a four stroke be sure to share it with us.

Cornesto

Aug 28, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Thanks! I love how versatile this hobby is! One day I have a motorized cruiser, then a MB, then a hybrid, the customizing is endless!!!

For the White cruiser (which has no rims or engine on it right now) I wanted it to be a more reliable form of commute. My 2 stroke (currently the blue mb) turns on great when cold, but doesnt seem to last 25 min running without then shutting off... so many things could be going on I have no idea what to adjust... replace the nt carb? I just wanna ride without having to pack my tools with me scared I'll break down!

Ill definitely keep posting pics!