long time lurker, noob to the forum

GoldenMotor.com

A1mightym

Mar 21, 2010
Okrahoma
Hey from NE Oklahoma, I haven't worked on a bike since i got my DL, but as a kid I built several of my own out of scrounged junk bikes. Now I'm interested in alt trans/excercise ( I got old and fat ). Customz too.....

1st project will be an electric to ride to work.

I'm sure I will have lots of Q.

John

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Silverbear, an awesome turn of phrase...I'm going to have to borrow it (with all due credit, of course.)
PatrickW
Thank you, but no need to give credit. It is simply the way it is here. At first I just asked questions and now I'm still asking, but also answering. Pretty cool place to go to school.
SB

Kygaga

Mar 31, 2010
San Bernardino, Ca.
Kygaga here from Ca. Friend reciently got an 80cc RAW motorized beach cruiser, pre-assembled. Loves the bike but having LOTS of problems. He rides it a lot, and 10 - 15 miles at a time. Neither of us knows ANYTHING about a motorized bike and didn't even know there is so much to know! Found this forum while searching replacement spark plugs and am FASCINATED at all the time & effort that all of you put into helping and sharing. Can't even begin to tell you haw much you have helped us already! THANKS TO ALL!