Arctic Air

GoldenMotor.com

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Damn, I want to take one of my new builds on a test ride but this is what the thermometer has looked like the past couple mornings!. It barely gets above zero during the Heat of the day.

John

Attachments

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
When you do... keep headin' west & come see us!! (I'll hook you up a bike to ride) ;)
I should do that. On our last trip to Arizona we rented a car and drove over to San Diego for a few days. I haven't been to L.A. for over 20 years when I was out there for the Rose Bowl in the mid 80's
You could show me the sites around Venice Beach. Never been there.

John

Mac

Dec 3, 2009
Maine
The gods must bee CRAZY!! So why not me?? Yesterday here is sunny Maine... normal day, just got 16+ inches of snow, got a new air filter and a Expansion chamber (Thanks SBP great service as usual) the other day and sat in the living room next to the wood stove, installed them, WOW done in about 2 hours along with install of a few other things... all that snow... trudged up to the street ((wisper)) (test me... test me...) roads plowed... good to go. Went for it.
Great power difference right out of the box! Bottom/mid range now, will shorten pipe a little later. No crash's, 5 mile ride just to feed the need. I guess that qualifies as a bit nuts judging from the look I got from the wife when I got back home.
Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!!

Mac

marts1

Sep 18, 2009
Oshawa Ont CA
The gods must bee CRAZY!! So why not me?? Yesterday here is sunny Maine... normal day, just got 16+ inches of snow, got a new air filter and a Expansion chamber (Thanks SBP great service as usual) the other day and sat in the living room next to the wood stove, installed them, WOW done in about 2 hours along with install of a few other things... all that snow... trudged up to the street ((wisper)) (test me... test me...) roads plowed... good to go. Went for it.
Great power difference right out of the box! Bottom/mid range now, will shorten pipe a little later. No crash's, 5 mile ride just to feed the need. I guess that qualifies as a bit nuts judging from the look I got from the wife when I got back home.
Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!!

Mac
We understand them perfectly so why can't they understand us...ya right laff

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
John, the next time you're in town, we gotta meet :)
Yes, that is for sure Bill. I had a trip all planned when I thought Iowa was going to be playing in the Fiesta Bowl, but those plans got cancelled when Iowa ended up in the Orange Bowl tomorrow night. I had no plans on going to Florida, since the main reason for the Arizona trip was to see my son, daughter in law and grand kids. It would have just been a great plus to be able to take Nick to the Fiesta Bowl and watch the Hawkeye's!
I will contact you for sure the next time we are in FH.

John