Infernal Machine

GoldenMotor.com

Whiteride

Aug 7, 2015
Calgary, AB
Hello, Nice to be here with fellow motor enthusiasts. I've had my bicycle for two years and let's just say it's been interesting. I'm no mechanic, but rapidly learning to become one.

Attachments

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Wow nice BIke! Looks like your doing good so far. Starred at that seat. Now I wanna get the same one. Welcome to the forum. Biker!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to our community. Looks like you're well on your way to enjoying this fun and interesting hobby.

Thanks for joining us. Have fun and ride safe.

Tom

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy & welcome to the clubhouse!

Hmmmm..........infernal machine. Kinda like a woman --- sometimes an absolute joy to be with, sometimes not.

(Just the truth as I know it.)

skitchfish

Oct 27, 2010
Michigan
Hello Whiteride,

You have a very nice looking machine there and you look very proud of her, as well you should be! Every so often a photo on this site just grabs me and yours is one of them.

With your permission I would like to download this photo and play with it using antique effect editing. This would be for my own entertainment only and if it comes out cool I will post it on the site, Ok by you?

Whiteride

Aug 7, 2015
Calgary, AB
Hello Whiteride,

You have a very nice looking machine there and you look very proud of her, as well you should be! Every so often a photo on this site just grabs me and yours is one of them.

With your permission I would like to download this photo and play with it using antique effect editing. This would be for my own entertainment only and if it comes out cool I will post it on the site, Ok by you?
No worries. Go ahead. I've done a few of it in antique myself. I'd post photos but do not load them onto a secondary site so my only option would be if I were able to upload them from my computer. All I can do is add them as attachments?