Hello all

GoldenMotor.com

delandcyclery

May 11, 2008
DeLand, Florida
Good morning all,
My name is Ted, I own a small bicycle retail and repair shop in DeLand, FL. We built our first gas bike a couple of weeks ago which has generated much interest. Due to the response we have deciced to sell fully assembled 49cc bikes.
Any suggestions, things to watch or stay away from? Please let me know as I will visit here at least once a day.
Sincerely,
Ted
DeLand Cyclery

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
customer abuse and returns is why I never got into bike building. Welcome aboard and people here are very friendly and helpful. Ask around i'm sure others will be more positive we have a lot of retail builders I think.

Last edited:

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Welcome to the forum, lots of motorized bicycle enthusiats here. I always like to recommend our sponsors of this site. If you have any questions feel free to ask and if you have any answers feel free chime in. We are a friendly bunch we are all here to help each other. Thanks for joining................

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Welcome to our little piece of heaven. I am totaly with Deacon. Sell em' but
don't rent em'. rotfl I would also suggest that you offer your customers a choice of helmets. You can get the "Bell" brand @ Wally World. I always wear mine, (sept in da' shower) and when I crash the worst is pickin' gravel out of my backside. Any helmet is better than none. Ride safe, Saddletramp(c)

delandcyclery

May 11, 2008
DeLand, Florida
Thanks for the welcome guys,
I hear ya' Deacon. I have been in business for 2 years now and have been pretty lucky as far as the type and attitude of my customers. I had not planned on renting the motorized bikes at all. Too many issues including the whole liability thing. Vigor and Arius helmets are always in stock.
Thanks again.
Ted