Little Red Riding Hood

GoldenMotor.com

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
This is my first vid in a while, because I damaged the lens on my GoPro. I'm in the process of trying to polish it back to life. I threw this movie together this afternoon in kind of a hurry. Hope it's not too bad.

This is my first video of Stunner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8aWvzheaew

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Very nice video and a very well fitting song for it too!
Thank you GearNut. I stumbled across that song last week, and it made me think it would be a good one to use in a video about Stunner. The original not so much.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
If we ever have a video contest, I just watched the winner.

Great vid, beautiful bike and sweet tunes.
Thanks for sharing with us, Biknut. That is one nice build.

Tom

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
Id agree with tom...I've watched the video about 6 times now...my entire family loves the bike...i love your stunner...
Thanks Wickedest, I just wish I could get a chance to ride it more. Since finishing it in December, it only has a little over 100 miles on it now. I'm looking forward to better weather, and spring time.

Groove

Nov 2, 2012
Lexington, KY
Well, I for one don't care for the bike OR the song.

By the way, I am joking on both counts. When are you going to make another video???

biknut

Sep 28, 2010
Dallas
This video I made of Stunner has always got more hits then any of my other videos. Usually my motorized bicycle vids average between 0, to 6 hits a day. Stunner has always averaged about 20 hits a day, but in the last couple weeks it started getting 40 to 50 hits a day, and it doesn't seem to be letting up.

At the end I mention this website in the credits, so hopefully we're getting a lot of new eyes on our site each day.