Hi from Michigan

GoldenMotor.com

Boomer

Jun 19, 2008
First off let me say I've read many posts off this forum today and there is definitely a great bunch of guys here with a wealth of information posted, today has been an informative ride!

I've got a new Micargi Cruiser 26" that should be here next week sometime but have no engine kit yet. I always have a tendency to do all the research I can before making a decision like this on a kit, seems like there are always pluses and minuses on anything you buy. I'll have to say I've read some pretty interesting stuff in here with regards to gaskets, porting, replacing studs and etc. and I think I'll take the time to do this right.(^)

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome Boomer to the forum, Yes, take your time and do it right. Have any question's just ask, Alway's someone here willing to help.

:ride2:

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Do it right the first time... what a novel approach... Mine has always do it... then take it apart and do it right......

I like yours better... Welcome ot the forum and if you need anything ask...

BudFreed

Feb 22, 2010
Clarkston, MI
Hi, I am new to this I just built my first gas bike and I am having some issues and I am looking for someone in my area to help. I am in Oakland co. Michigan, I see you are in Michigan what part of the state are you?