Stupid Chp

GoldenMotor.com

Moto pope

Mar 26, 2013
St. James, mo
Someone is too young to remember "CHiPs" on TV. Ponch was the "heart throb of millions of teenie-bopper girls. That little bike needs a china girl.

Jumpa

Aug 12, 2011
Cape Cod
CHP is a cop not a poncho

I'm guessing Soldier Boy doesn't know who Poncharello is .A,.K.A..Eric Estrada " CHiP'S" baby
Wonder why he let you go "because you a minor" just doesn't seem right

Guidelines are in place to protect the young however I doubt they stipulate any one under the age of 18 may drive whatever and wherever they want as long as they are a minor. If he cut you a break it's because you proved your point not because your a minor

Last edited by a moderator:

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
Should be Fat, Lazy, Ars***le, looking for an easy bust pi*.
At least that's what it's like here.
What happened to 'Protect and serve'?

Last edited:

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
California isn't as fascist as everyone thinks when it comes to our bikes.

Sure, there's a ton of laws, but most cities don't know or care enough to enforce them to the letter. the plate and a dot helmet will keep you out of trouble most of the time. getting your m1 or 2 will keep almost all the cops off your back. at least, any equipment ticket afyer that is just a fix it ticket and won't get your bike impounded (newport beach has taken a few bikes from people for not having the main 3.)

Here we have a 30mph limit. i've passed cops doing 50 without any problems. in arizona, you go 21 mph and you're walking home.

Other states won't allow anything 50cc's or over. we can have 149 before it's considered a motorcycle. and no cop can figure out the hp on your china doll if you take the tag off the engine.

heck, there's states and countries where they're banned outright.

it's easy enough to take 15 minutes on the dmv website and learn the laws, print out a firm and mail it in with your lunch money. there's 10 threads on this forum that will walk you thru it.

Instead of hating on the state and the cops, take a look at yourself i. that left rear view mirror you'te required to have. do you have a dot helmet on? License plate and at least an mc permit? If you do, go riding on this sunny warm february day while half the country can't even get out of the driveway cause thete's ten feet of snow...

Last edited:

SoldierBoy

Feb 5, 2014
United States
i got my class c license my moms a driving instructor so maybe she knows some stuff about the m2 laws but yea some times the cops pull you over just to look at the bike i had my bike for months before i got that ticket and passed by hundreds of cops every day no plate no tags just a permit lol passed by the police station ive had them stop me and ask how in the bleep i did that lol

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Baird pretty much summed it up. I don't have a M1 or M2 but my bike was totally legal including a plate. I had cops doing doing u-turns in the street to get behind me but that's about as far as it went. I pedal like a circus monkey whenever I see them and they leave me alone.

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Water cooled or trying one of those water for gas electrolysis schemes?
I have researched the water for gas technology.
Without figuring out the main hurdles it is nothing but a scheme as far as using it for solely powering an engine. I have not the resources or funding to to figure it out.
I just made a neat little torch that can melt beer cans and heat nails red hot.

One man did figure it out however, Stan Myers. He was murdered shortly after going public with his dune buggy.

Theon

Jan 20, 2014
FNQ Australia
Energy in vs energy out, splitting water with electricity, I'm skeptical.
I have also researched this (Brown's Gas), be it 20 years ago?
An Alternator will draw several Hp out of a motor to generate enough current to give enough hydrogen...
Every step in system has in efficiency's.
Best use is to help with a 'better burn' as LPG is used with Diesel.
I'm a Trade Qualified Sparky, Studied Engineering (20 years Ago.) This is just a Scam.
Sorry.

Mike B

Mar 23, 2011
Central CA
It would be far easier to just register your bike and get a proper operators license than to run a 4 stroke on water.

And even if you accomplish this amazing task, you will still need to register and get an operators license.

You got off easy. Why are you complaining?

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
Water vapor will explode under a tremendous voltage spark, it's like instantaneous eleectrolysis then ignition, the problem being that the input energy is most probably more than what you get out of the very short uncontrolled explosions which will most probably blast a hole in the top of your piston or make the cylinder head fly off with great force, hydrogen combustion engines have major hurdles to overcome with the extremely fast flamefront from a hydrogen and air mixture, the Shelby Cobra replica with a hydrogen fuel injected 427 V8 barely made 200 HP. I've sen some videos of people maneaging to make a lawnmower engine kick over unloaded from a water explosion, but that's as far as it's gotten unfortunately.

Register and get a license, along with a jug of gas and some premix oil, and you'll be able to enjoy! :)