New Motorbike Business w/ pics

GoldenMotor.com

rlberry

Apr 20, 2012
Rockford, IL
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself and my business. My name is Randy and I have been reading alot on this forum for around a year now. I have learned quite a bit so far and decided to start my business about a couple months ago. I named it RIDE HARD MOTORBIKES and have sold 7 bikes so far. You can find some of the builds that i have done below.

I first got started building motorbikes last year. Turned my mountainbike into a motorbike hehe. I thought it was so cool and so did everyone else. Please take a look at some of my build below. I would definitely like to hear your comments, suggestions, and thoughts. This site will be my bible for my business and any help you guys can give me would be much appreciated. Thanks

RIDE HARD MOTORBIKES .shft.

Attachments

Last edited:

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Howdy!!

However, the only pict I see is a motorized bicycle for toon-town (smilie).........

rlberry

Apr 20, 2012
Rockford, IL
lol I posted this thread on my gs3 and had some issues uploading the photos. So I went to my computer and lowered the file size a bit lol

rlberry

Apr 20, 2012
Rockford, IL
The kits are from Ebay and I've sold 7 in the past 2 months. Prices vary due to type of bike, kit, upgrades etc. Last one I sold was for $550

Spoooooky

May 31, 2013
Holiday, FL
That's some nice profit. Around me, I find them on Craigslist for $300 all day. Which I find crazy because even if you find a cheap china girl and bike you are right around $300.

So it's good to hear you are getting payed for your time and effort you put in them.

rlberry

Apr 20, 2012
Rockford, IL
That's some nice profit. Around me, I find them on Craigslist for $300 all day. Which I find crazy because even if you find a cheap china girl and bike you are right around $300.

So it's good to hear you are getting payed for your time and effort you put in them.
Thanks Spooky. I keep hearing China girl what are those anyway?

rlberry

Apr 20, 2012
Rockford, IL
Not really. You just have to make sure you don't tighten the sprocket to the dust cover. The dust cover can be modified or you can enlarge the center of the sprocket.

Mar 31, 2013
RI
Thanks Spooky. I keep hearing China girl what are those anyway?
...yeah man, i believe 'china-girl' is just a generic term for the little 2-stroke kits so that would make all those motors you're using on your builds 'china-girls', mostly 'cause they're made in china but i think also 'cause many think of their bike's as 'her', ...like 'i'm gonna take her out for a ride', if you know what i mean, lol.

...anyway, good luck with your business.

peace, bozo