build off (spring)

GoldenMotor.com

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
hmmm....love your logo Norm...." good bikes aren't cheap and cheap bikes aren't good".......isn't that a contradiction of what you just posted?....also... " thrift store build off "......hmmmm....smug are we Norm ?......

Salty.shft.
Just because Picasso only used $5 worth of paint & a cheap brush doesn't mean his paintings are only worth that much! ;)

But seriously... Isn't a contest like this where you expect see the best of the best, building the wildest bikes they can possibly build????
What's the point of having a "Biker Build Off Contest" if all we're gonna see is the same 'ol stuff?
I can look through the pics here and see plenty of that! :rolleyes:

Sorry if I offended you Salty... (I kid beacause I love!!) :D
~Norm

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
I'll be presenting early for this one...It's wicked too!

Jim
woa now no early showings jim lol havent gotten any other bites yet either i nneeed to get the people who are in to say yes i'm in and give us a taste of the build i am clearly in this one and am done showing pics of mine till it's completed so lets get it going fellers

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
cant wait to start on the tank nxt week my whole weekend is booked it's the louden roadracing opener yesa been waiting all winter

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
is annybody gonna join?
I am going to pass on this one. I built six bikes over the winter, and am kind of burnt out on building them for a while. I have so many now I had to rent a storage garage to store some of them.
Need to sell a few of them in the next couple months. Probably wait till next winter to start building again.

John