Greetings From SJ, CA

GoldenMotor.com

35oriano

May 21, 2009
san jose
Hello all,

New to this forum and I actually just got help on my mag rims from a couple of the people here. This seems to be a great community. I think I saw someone say that this hobby is habit forming and I believe that to be true.

Here is my bike:

Thanks,
35oriano

35oriano

May 21, 2009
san jose
Thanks, It was lots of work. But now that I got it running its a complete joy. I wake just about every morning and go for a 10-15 min ride. Its da best.

.wee.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Cool, I live in Milpitas. I usually go for cruises up Calaveras Rd to Sunol. We should plan a ride sometime with some of the locals that I know.

caincustomcycles

Jan 23, 2010
Austin
Hello 35Oroano, Must tell you that I really like your bike. One day, I will make one like yours because it is smooth looks! Impressed with you,... Thanks for show.

itchybird

Nov 4, 2009
SF Bay Area.
Another Bay Area local with a sweet bike, way cool! We'll all have to hook up for a ride one of these days, a ride up Calaveras to Sunol sounds like a pretty nice cruise. We'll all have to hook up for ride.

Rich

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Hey, you guys know where to buy a kit that ships to San Jose? I can't seem t find one anywhere! PLEASE HELP!
I know Pipelyne at 385 Lincoln Ave (next door to A.J.'s) has them or can order you one.

Just to give us locals a heads up: The guy that put on the races got transfered to N. Carolina.