Hey Whats up im Joe

GoldenMotor.com

Alpha Centauri

May 29, 2016
New Hampshire
right now i have this its been running for almost 5 years
but im working on this skyhawk build now
Oohh, nice. I noticed your first build's engine is missing the air filter, unless you just had it off when you took the pic? Also, I'd recommend getting an expansion chamber for both builds and NT speed carbs or Walbro carbs for both builds.

joetrammel

May 30, 2016
Fremont, Ca
the gt80 comes with a klein carb clone as as far as exaust i have no clue im trying to find one that will get me going faster because me and a couple buddies are going to have races in a lot he owns that we raced gokarts on so this build im relying on speed

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
I have a sick bike parts expansion pipe on my bike. I put a long header on it and it's great for increasing the low end torque. However, some of the dirt bike pipes are far superior for these engines. I wish I knew about them before I got mine. These dirt bikes pipes are awesome for these engines (KX65, KX80, RM80, CR80, KTM65). They are more expensive than the sick bike parts pocket bike pipe but I've seen bikes with them and they are far superior. However, if you don't want to spend the money, the sick bike parts one will give you a noticeable increase in performance.

brnot