New Guy

GoldenMotor.com

Howardwbliss

Sep 11, 2012
Puyallup, Washington
Hey I'm kinda new to this scene and have some pressing timelines to deal with so I'm looking for help. I need a 49cc assisted bike, preferable one already assembled but will do it myself if I have to. I live in the Pacific northwest so rain is an issue and I want this bike for regular commuting purposes in the thirty mile distance range. Anyone know of a product that will fit those needs or an aftermarket way of dealing with the rain?

locell

Jan 16, 2010
mesa
So you want a motorized bike that is pre-built and will keep you dry in the rain? I'm not sure what you mean by "dealing with the rain"

You can for sure find a builder here or on your local craigslist. It takes a bit of know-how to build one properly, reliable

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hey I'm kinda new to this scene and have some pressing timelines to deal with so I'm looking for help. I need a 49cc assisted bike, preferable one already assembled but will do it myself if I have to. I live in the Pacific northwest so rain is an issue and I want this bike for regular commuting purposes in the thirty mile distance range. Anyone know of a product that will fit those needs or an aftermarket way of dealing with the rain?
what is your budget?
A reliable kit like a GEBE is over $600 and probably one of
the few kits that will meet your requirements.

Golden Eagle Bike Engines
GEBE = www.bikeengines.com