I need help

GoldenMotor.com

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
I heard through the grapevine that EPA has banned the sale of all 2-strokes right now. It's not that these bicycle engine sellers are out of stock, it's that EPA has banned their sale atm. There are ofc still people around who'll sell you one under-the-tablelike, but you'd be taking a risk, even by chinagirl reckoning. Shady, all of it.

mbuna420

Oct 9, 2010
Oregon
Hmm it is my transportation to work and a decent wreck took out my last motor I need one more than the risk I can not afford a 4 stroker or a car so I will have to find one any means necessary

Sep 18, 2011
Tyler Texas
They're still selling them on ebay, but they're getting very expensive!

The kit that I paid $139 for a few weeks ago is up to $350!

LEB has some for $199.

mbuna420

Oct 9, 2010
Oregon
I called a couple places and they informed me that it is only grubee that is in legal litigation and that is why there is a hold on all grubee's now what is the second best motor after the grubee's

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I called a couple places and they informed me that it is only grubee that is in legal litigation and that is why there is a hold on all grubee's now what is the second best motor after the grubee's
My two-smoker from That's Dax runs well. I've heard Raw motors are pretty good too. I haven't heard enough about Stingers to recommend them, though.