hello from birchbay washington

GoldenMotor.com

BLKWIDO

Sep 28, 2009
Birch Bay, Washington
hi im jake, ive posted a few times here but finally im doin an intro, so i have a kmart speacial lol, a pacific evolution, and because of the frame i just built a rear rack to support my motor i just purchesed, an 80cc black two stroke, and i hope it wont take long to get here, so what ya think of my setup so far... IMG00203.jpeg sorry crapy cell pic.shft.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
It's a little unorthodox but not unheard of to rack mount a 2 stroke. Somewhere here are some photos of a couple of rack mounts. I'd have to spend some time looking for them. The biggest issue is chain angle from the drive sprocket to the rear wheel and finding a place to mount a fuel tank. Remember, the tank petcock must be higher than the carburetor inlet because it is a gravity feed system. It looks like you have some fabrication skills so you'll figure it out. Keep us posted on your progress and good luck.
Tom

Last edited:

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
Welcome from Bellingham. 2door's is correct, rack mounting a Chinese 2 stroke is a bit of a challenge but it has been done. Finding a more compatible frame would be a simpler solution.