Were to buy a engine kit online

GoldenMotor.com

nyranger

Sep 2, 2012
CT
Hey guys i just wanted to know a good place to get my first motorized bike engine i need some opinions not really sure thanks usflg

Bronze

Aug 12, 2012
New Brunswick
Even harder in Canada, I would liketoget a dax for my second build, but I can't find a retailer in Canada.

For USA, there are a number of retailers/dealers... may just want to check out these forums for a few days..

Bronze

Aug 12, 2012
New Brunswick
Bronze, check out www.zoombicycles.com.

nyranger, if you are in new york, motorized bicycles are illegal there. That being said, check the sides of the page. Most of the ads are to suppliers who sell both 2 stroke and 4 stroke kits.
Where I got my china girl actually.. fast shipping for 30$ fedex came on estimated date. and was 198 with taxes and shipping. But I ant a thatsdax, but in canada, I may call him up and see if he will ship to canada.. would like to build one over the winter and have it ready for spring..

Last edited:

turbo1889

Jun 12, 2012
NorthWest Montana, USA
I think Staton-Inc(.com) will ship at least some of his kits world wide especially the ones that have everything but the motor and you buy your own weed-eater type motor locally and hook it up.

donphantasmo

Oct 3, 2010
Middleburg, FL
look around this website. Hit any of the links on here and you can find a place to buy a bike. I've dealt with piston bikes and I'm pretty happy. Maybe you can find the same joy in it. But honestly, there are 10 places right on this page. TEN, right on this page... Avoid kings and gasbike

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK
I've bought a few items from gasbike.net and I don't see the problem. If you go to the grubeeinc website it says that gasbike is THE master distributor for the taper shaft 4G.