10,000 Members!

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
congrats to everyone that has made this motorized bicycle forum so wonderful that people keep joining. this aplause is for all you great members!

Reactions: joss

80ccisme

Sep 2, 2008
Horsham,Pennsylvania
This forum has created a COMMUNITY of enthusiasts.THANK YOU for creating such an excellent way for all of us around the country,indeed,the world to join each other in this wonderful hobby.10,000 strong!!! Now that is quite an achievement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
!HOW! Many thanks to all who have and continue to make this the greatest motor bicycling website in existence.

Peace Crazy Horse!!!
EZMOTORBIKE DEALER.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I think I know that girl in the front row.............oh, sorry,
Yeah, I'm impressed too. 10,000 nutty people all together in one place. But how come there's only about twenty of us noisy ones? LBJ must have been right about one thing: "The Silent Majority" The mods and advertisers and newbies, the old timers and the crackpots, this is a diversified bunch but all with a common interest. And that's just too cool for school. And the beat goes on..........
Tom

tarstar

Jun 16, 2009
can
ill try to shout more im just quiet because im new at this.. im in the process of mountin my engine and boy this is really getting annoying.. im really to dumb for this stuff ive tried my best to come up with and idea to fit the lower bracket on but itsnot wroking any advice?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Tarstar,
Photos would help us a lot to identify your problems. Engine type, bike brand and type and any other information you can provide will help us help you. Welcome and no need to be silent. We're here to help all we can. Also you might want to post your questions in the forums titled 'Troubleshooting' or the 'Mounting Techniques' section. It might get more attention there.
Tom

Last edited:

tarstar

Jun 16, 2009
can
sure sorry i will try to speak up more !! here are some pics 2 stroke 49 cc. i baught it on ebay i think at some place in british columbia i forget the name

Attachments

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
sure sorry i will try to speak up more !! here are some pics 2 stroke 49 cc. i baught it on ebay i think at some place in british columbia i forget the name
Okay,
First off it appears you have chosen the perfect bike for your first build. It's a simple 'V' frame style that should lend itself well to your motor. From where you are now everything is pretty much explained in several good threads here and from some of the dealers who advertise here. What specifically is your question? The only thing I see that might cause you some interference problems is the front derailer. Many of us simply do away with it but it can be worked around but it will take some effort to mount the engine the way it is intended to mount in that frame if you decide to keep it. Keep talking and tell us where you're having problems. I'll try to post a link to a very good install manual. Try this. CH Bicycle Engine Kit Installation
Tom

Clotho

May 25, 2008
Posting in epic thread.

10,000! Wow! Congrats and thanks to CC and the rest of the crew that make this place so great!

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Thanks guys for making this the best hobby I have ever had. It fell at the perfect time for me following my retirement. Since I don't have the garage space to restore old muscle cars this works out perfect. I guess you could probably tell though since I built six bikes in the first eight months after I found this forum.

John

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
I'm not a bookie...but I would be willing to bet that the member count will double by the end of the year!

This is a fun thing that is going to grow in poularity...rapidly!

Let this forum continue to be the place where new guys, and gals, can get honest, experienced, knowledgeagle advice from those who have built bikes.

Jim

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
This place isn't just about china kits any more. There is a wealth of information about all things Bicycle around this place. It deserves to grow.

I have been fortunate enough to be involved in the kits, the DIY builds and now the Ebike builds. I have seen all of it grow and a large variety of people come and participate. It has all been a fun and enlightening experience for me. I hope it continues to be so.