You can win my latest BTR Build! Worksman, Sportsman Flyer, etc.

GoldenMotor.com

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
Hey Guys!

I just finished my latest BTR build and I'm raffling it off for charity. It's a Worksman INB frame with Sportsman Flyer Tank and 2 Stroke motor from Dax. Worksman wheels, Monark springer fork, etc. Build strong using the right parts.

It's one entry for $10, three entries for $20, and twenty entries for $100.

For those of you on Facebook, I'm doing a facebook live video of the reveal at a a fundraising banquet tonight at 6:30pm EST. You can check out Facebook.com/SeymourCycleWorks if you'd like to tune in.

100% of ticket sales will go to support EDGE Club, a 501c3 non-profit that helps teenagers in public schools through after school clubs! (EDGEClub.org)

Head to SeymourCycleWorks.com for more details and to purchase your tickets!
Winner will be drawn on May 20th if ticket sales exceed $2500 so be sure to spread the word to benefit this amazing cause!

If you don't live locally to Northern Virginia, winner is responsible for shipping costs (still cheaper than building this bike yourself) lol.

Thanks guys!

Keith

Last edited:

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
Maybe turn on the lights; THEN take the picture.
Lol! Touchélaff Better pics to come. This was a pic that I darkend to be able to add text in front of for my website. It was the only one I had available at the time. You can check out the video of the reveal on our facebook page in the meantime until I post up some better pics.

Norm- if we don't get the $2500 raised by May 20th, we'll extend the date. As for shipping, it depends on the winner. If it's someone one on here or someone that's competent at assembling bikes, I'll ship it in a bike box without pedals, front wheel, and bars mounted for greater cost savings. If its someone who wants to start it up right when it arrives, I've used some great shippers through UShip that will take it with a full tank of gas and it can be ride ready upon delivery. Basically, I'll be flexible with shipping method but ultimately it will be at the winners expense since 100% of the ticket sales are going to the charity. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Keith

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
I updated original post with some more photos but will have more when I get back into town. You can also see a video from when we were live at the reveal here. Let me know if you guys have any other questions!

KeithSeymour

Sep 23, 2013
Northern Virginia
Thanks for supporting the cause guys! We're almost there for reaching our goal and the drawing should be on May 20th. Please spread the word and for those of you that haven't bought tickets yet, check out SeymourCycleWorks.com.