Welcome, Eric!

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
We have a new admin. Howdy and welcome Eric!

(Who, I am told is a great guy and a snappy dresser)

.flg.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
LOL,
I was once on a United flight from Denver to Orlando back in the late 90s. All of the passengers were 'subjected to' "Eric". He terrorized the flight from take off 'till landing. All the passengers wanted to kill him, the flight attendants threatened to throw him out at 35 thousand feet and his mother looked like a survivor of a Nazi concentration camp from the stress of dealing with 'her son'.

We can all only hope that it isn't the same, 'Eric' :)

Welcome aboard my man. You're in for a fun ride.

Tom

erics

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 13, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks a lot fellas!

Snappy dresser, ha! My wife would tell you I'm pretty far from that.

Never flew out of Denver. I'm sure glad to be ruled out as that crazy kid. What fun that sounded like! lol

Paul has had nothing but great things to say about the whole community.

I'm very happy to be a part of the site!

Let me know if you need anything.

Eric

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
Sorry about that everyone. I forgot I had this part of the forum set up so only mods could post. its fixed now so everyone should be able to post if you would like to welcome our new admin

Cylon

Jun 26, 2015
Maine
Welcome eric cant wait to see some of your builds and learn more about you and your new role with www.motorbicycling.com :) This is the #1 website for all the information you could ever need to build custom motorbikes, in case you haven't built one yet. :p

erics

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 13, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks Cylon!

#1 site indeed!

I just made a overdue introduction post over in that forum. I'll have more of an admin/back end role on the site.

I don't have a motor bicycle yet, although it probably won't be long. The more time I spend here, the more the urge is growing :)