norman now part of the mod squad

GoldenMotor.com

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
Noman has said he would like to be a moderator also and a definate welcomed addition. glad to have you with us my freind. this way we ussually will have at least one mod on the forum. not for you guys but from owning and moderating forums over the years experience has showed me as you grow the spammers show up and plaster your site and this way we can keep it clean. again thanks norman glad to have you with us.(^)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Looks like you have a pretty good list of people. Good luck to you all. Remember where you came from and you should all be a great asset to the site and the hobby in general.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I have a hand drawing of out from under the rocks
Well we are going to start on an exhaust pipe live form Norms Iron works shop in a few minutes if we can get the bugs worked out and I hope I don't swear too much or do anything out of line so lock the kids and old lady in the basement or closet kick back and watch 2 old farts slow as snails try to make an exhaust pipe. More infor in a little while.
Norman

Last edited:

einreb

Jul 16, 2008
Hi All
No matter how I try cannot get Norms home page to work. Any ideas? I am interested in a 6 volt light kit as I live in Alaska and much darkness here!!!

einreb